- All courses are taught “face-to-face” on our Barcelona campus.
- Harbour.Space programmes are designed for full-time, year-round intensive study, divided into 3-week module format, one subject at a time.
- For each module, classes are scheduled for three hours a day, five days a week, for a total of 48 contact hours including examinations, which means that studying requires active participation and maximum concentration. This format is designed to foster intense, deep and dynamic interaction among students and professors.
- Lectures are held every day either in the morning or in the afternoon, and students spend the rest of the time on takeaway work and projects.
- Students can expect a precisely integrated mix of lectures, presentations, group discussions, case studies, team projects and personal capstone project as well as a unique opportunity to work with our partner companies on real-world problems.
How are the courses taught and what’s the daily schedule like?
Request Additional Information
Insights that will change the way you think about the world. Subscribe to get daily updates.