Log in

Do I need a visa

All students from non-European Union countries, non-European Economic Area member state countries and not from the Swiss Confederation must obtain a student visa. The student visa allows the holder to remain in Spain in order to seek studies, research, or training programmes.

Request Additional Information

Your request
was successfully accepted

Insights that will change the way you think about the world. Subscribe to get daily updates.