Congratulations! But you still have a few more items to cross off your list:
- The Admissions Office will review your application and will be in touch with you if more information is needed or some additional documents are required. Please regularly check your email which you stated in your application form.
- Await the decision: Two weeks after your application has been received, the Admissions Office will contact you to communicate the outcome of your application for admission. If you don’t receive a notice, please contact Harbour.Space at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your application is successful, you will receive the acceptance documents. In order to confirm your study place, within 15 business days you must pay 50% of the total tuition fee.
- If you are a non-European student, you would need to apply for a student visa with the Spanish Embassy or Consulate closest to you. EU citizens and citizens of the European Economic Area do not require a visa to enter Spain. All you need is a national identity card or passport.
- Enrol: If you present to the Admissions Office all the original documents prior to the beginning of studies, you may enrol in the degree course at the end of August. At that time, you will have to pay the remaining 50% of the total tuition fee.