Log in

Do I need to provide transcripts? What if I haven’t yet received my university title and/or final grades at the time of my application?

Applicants must submit official copies of their high school transcript and diploma. Applicants in their final year of the previous programme may submit a partial or unofficial transcript detailing their current achievements. Acceptance of such applicants is contingent upon receiving an official diploma and transcripts prior to the beginning of studies.

Request Additional Information

Your request
was successfully accepted

Insights that will change the way you think about the world. Subscribe to get daily updates.